Wednesday, December 5, 2007

HUBBY PREPARED DINNER



Hubby prepared dinner today as Kyle and Isaac was very cliny to me. He prepared the steak and lamb chop we bought over the weekend, the ready marinated ones from Jaya Jusco. By the time he finished grilling them I was feeling very hungry as we came back from work late. When the food was served, I was so happy thinking i can fill my hungry stomach.
When I took a slice of the steak, eeeeewwwwwwww it was lumpy n soft in the middle, tried cutting to see if it is cooked. Well, they were all uncooked hahahha, so he has to regrill them, except for the lamb chop. While he was regrilling the rest, i started eating the lamb chop, hahah sorry i was to hungry then. The lamb chop tastes superb, better than what we cooked on Saturday, probably it's well marinated by now.
I had it with some grilled capsicum and cherry tomatoes, yummy...

When he came back with the steak, we started eating, and gosh... there's no difference between eating rubber and the steak, hahah we both laughed... Guess it was the way the slice the beef or maybe it's an old cow, hahaha... We ended up throwing everything away and instead we had cereal for dinner...
Too bad, but definitely we won't be buying those steak anymore, but the lamb chop is fabulous...

Anyway, I have gained 2 kgs since the last i weighed myself... hmmm guess no food for me anymore... :(

1 comment:

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

The 2nd dish looks tempting. :P Aiya... thought of asking u to makan crabs. haha