Tuesday, December 4, 2007

3rd Day At School, Is this the LAST?



Today's Isaac's 3rd day at school and could it be the last? Hmmm, I can't send him today as I am busy and asked Lui to send him... Guess what? He didn't want to go down initially, so dad asked if he wants to see baby Ruben so at last he went down... Apparently the teacher came to the gate to greet him, and wanted to carry him from Lui , he started crying and hugged Lui tightly and didn't want to go down... When i called to check how is he doing in school, I was shocked when Lui told me Isaac's in my mil's shop... sigh...


How to deal with kids not wanting to go school? Any tricks?

Should we be there with him for the first few days? Or should we let him cry for a few days... I was told by the teacher its usual for them to cry and they can handle them... but guess Isaac is now phobia to go to school... I don;t want him to associate school with a bad memory... I want him to enjoy gg to scool everyday and have the impression that school is fun. hmmmm... any advice?

2 comments:

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Poor Isaac. Give him some times & u both need to be patience as well. Haha... as though I am an expert.

Check this out from my friend. She was having the same problem initially.

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Chloe, check out this informative blog