Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Swelling on Isaac's forehead

Yesterday, Monday 26th nov 2007 was a painful day for me when i came back from our usual badminton day out. Isaac was playing with Thomas and Cheryl... Guess he was out of control and played too much. He was jumping on and off his bed and out of a sudden he tripped and DANNNGGGGGGGG... he knowcked his forehead ad the edge of the bed. It was so swollen, and looks a bit like an alien, having a bump on his forehead. He cried quite long, according to Thomas , oh dear, it must have hurt him badly... anyhow he slept after Cheryl carried him for sometime...

While having dinner with Fatt after badminton, we were just talking bout kids falling and all, could not believe it when i heard Isaac knocked his head... I just got my new toy, N95 and snapped a pic of him with my new phone. If it wasn't me who came back later than usual as i went to pick up the phone, this accident might not happen. Thank God, nothing serious happen to Isaac as I checked with Dr Yip, his peadiatrician bout the hump on his forehead by showing him the picture i took... Dr Yip says that is Isaac looks drowsy and if he vomits, then I should bring him over for a scan. In addition, he said thet the forehead is harder, if it was the back, then have to be more careful... Phewww... thanks Dr Yip for reassuring.

No comments: