Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HeArTaChE

Was trying to put Isaac to sleep, he was climbing up and down, and out of a sudden he threw my phone right on my forehead. Ouch! It hurts like hell... just like being hit by a brick! I got so angry and caned him on his buttock. Of course he yelled and cried, scolded him for doing so as i was darn mad and angry... Later when i cooled down myself in another room, i felt so heartache that i whacked him... I am sorry Isaac, i dun mean to cane you, but it just hurt so much... He's sleeping soundly now, so as Kyle... goodnight my two precious ones...

2 comments:

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Hey fren, nice blog that u have created for both of ur 2 lovely sons. I am sure it will leave them with some sweet memories when they grown up.

Check out this post from my friends. Maybe u will have an idea to cane them or not? Hehe...

chloeyap said...

thanks for this link... can learn alot from the rest of the moms...