Saturday, February 14, 2009

35 weeks 5 days preggie










We are almost there! Few more weeks to go till we meet Kaitlyn. Can't wait for her to be out in my arms, but I am trying to bake her for another few weeks although I am having lotsa contractions, painful pelvic, difficult walking and moving about, especially getting up from the bed. Just gotta be patience for at least 2 more weeks no doubt at times i just want to get her out but have to bear with the inconveniences hopefully she'll be born healthy. I am sure Isaac and Kyle is excited to meet their lil sister soon as well... Will go for my check up next week and see how things go. Hopefully she doesn't arrive before she hits 38 weeks!

3 comments:

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

must be very excited with Kaitlyn arrival kan? Can't wait to see her as well. Enjoy the last few weeks of preggie!

chloeyap said...

ylr can't wait to c her, but not ready if she were to arrive now oso, so now quite scared le, cos got more n more contraction n looks like my amniotic fluid starts leaking, hopefully not n its jst urine la. She has not stop moving since dey hours ago, wonder anything is wrong?

Tak Feng and Li Li said...

Wonder how is the feeling like as I have yet to experience it. Don't worry. You know better right? Are u trying natural this time?